sábado, mayo 19, 2007

Almas do Grande Sertão


Almas do Grande Sertão, originally uploaded by acromanya.

Esta fotografía me impacto como un documento. Contrasta la sonrisa de la señora con la seriedad del señor, para él lo más importante es su trabajo simbolizado en la cuchara de albañil. Felicitaciones a su autor.


This photography I hit to me like a document. It resists the smile of the lady with the seriousness of the gentleman, for most important him is its work symbolized in the bricklayer spoon. Congratulations to its author.

4 comentarios:

Mauro C. dijo...

Hi there,

Can You Send Me A Picture of Your City???

I’m trying to collect and share city pictures, from all around the world, send by bloggers and by their readers no post in My City Picture dot com. If you send me a picture of your city, I’ll post it with your blog name and link!
In the end of story: My readers will meet new bloggers, their personal pages and their cities… and I’ll keep on moving with my city picture’s project, which it’s very nice for everybody.
If you can help me sending your city picture don’t forget to tell me: City Name, Country, Your Blog Name and Link.

And if you want to exchange links tell me something!

andrei dijo...

Thank you so much! I took this shot in a rural quilombo in southern Pernambuco, one of the poorest regions of Brazil. I was conducting a research project so I guess in many senses I wanted this photo to be a document. I was touched by the openness and kindness of the people living there in the harshest conditions. I think this feeling comes across powerfully from this portrait.

Juan M. Di Liscia dijo...

Hola Mario
Hermosa foto. Recuerdo ahora a Giselle Freund: "La fotografía como documento social". Casi etnográfica
Saludos desde Castelar, Bs As
Juan

PD: Estuvo nevando en la sierra, verdad? Me dan unas ganas!!!

Anónimo dijo...

que hermosa esta photo. Son muy dificiles los imagines de gente, y este ejemplo es tan expresivo!